10.04.2006

Vertigo

Do you ever feel like there's just so much going on at once? School, work, finding an internship, picking out classes for next semester, mid-terms coming up, ahhh...make it all stop...or at least slow down!

I can't believe mid-terms are coming up! Scary as hell! In case you haven't heard, I changed my major to just Marketing. I dropped the Education part. I want to have some actual experience in the Marketing field before I teach. Plus, if I am able to find a job that I enjoy and it pays well, then I might forget the teacher thing all together. I really have this urge to just go out there and get a REAL marketing job....promotions, advertising, I want to do it all. I want to move...Tulsa preferrably and get a job at a museum, music/entertinment venue, radio station, hospital, just some place where I can do some marketing. I'm super creative...how many people do you know that make up songs to remember how to figure the unemployment rate, steps in the hiring process or the different forms of management. *Yes, I'm just THAT talented*

I'm re-evaluating things in my life right now....just trying to take a step back and get things in line so that I can make myself a better person. I fully believe that to be great you must surround yourself with great people. I do my best thinking when I'm driving and right now I have a major urge to get in my vehicle and just drive and drive and drive. I've got some decisions I need to make involving people in my life and the time I might want to invest in certain relationships. Why must this be so complicated?

"In the absence of a vision, there can be no clear and consistant focus. In the absence of a dream, there can be no renewal of hope. In the absence of philosophy, there can be no real meaning to work and to life itself." - Joe Batten

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Girlie, just take some time and focus on yourself! Gas is way too expensive to just drive and drive....do you know how much scrap stuff you could buy with a tank of gas? : )

Everything will happen in it's own time!

~Kim