10.21.2006

I'll show you mine if you show me yours....







Scrap space, silly!


There is nothing I love more than spending countless hours in my scrapbook "studio". I feel weird calling it a studio. I hear studio and I think super artsy...mod decor. Mine is pretty much just a big room filled with scrapbook goodies and trinkets. However, it's MINE and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

So, without further ado, here is my scrap space.

My table is 6 feet long. It's got 4 Rubbermaid 12x12 paper trays (2 are stacked on top of eachother) The one on the left has paper in it (reds and pinks together, oranges and yellows together, greens, blues and purples together, blacks, browns and whites together and the bottom tray is scraps of any color). The Rubbermaid stackable drawers on the right have embellishments in them. Heidi Swapp Silk flowers, buttons, die cuts, beads. They also hold my eyelet setter, and Making Memories stamps. The grey bars on the wall, those are my favorite, they're metal and I have heavy duty magnets holding pictures, cards and letters, a Ziploc bag filled with stamps. My Sizzix Machine is on the desk too along with small metal buckets that I found at Target for $1 (They're filled with Foof-a-la buttons!

Next is the Wall of Great Things. First, you'll see my fridge. (Filled with bottled water, Coke, Root Beer and Bud Light) My mom found this AMAZING shelf and bought it for $5!
Top row has random things I've made, and mason jars filled with ribbon, along with 7 bottles of Prima flowers. I've got little bottles of paint, glitter, my heat embossing gun, 4 shelves of ribbon and ric rac, 2 shelves of wooden mounted stamps and 1 self of the clear stamps, 3 shelves full of chipboard letters and other little chipboard decorations, 2 shelves with rub ons. I love those blank books from 7 Gypsies. I've got about 4 shelves of naked books just begging for me to decorate them. Also, I've got a few shelves of stickers, organzied by (alphabet, designer, and theme)

That's it! Hope you enjoyed it and if you want to come over and scrap....you just let me know!

0 comments: