10.22.2006

About last night...

Yesterday was fun. I went to The Affiar of the Heart with my mom. I bought a few little trinkets. Then I came home and just hung out, made dinner and was a lazy bum all afternoon. Around 8:30 I decided that I was in the mood to bake (I was watching the Food Network) and decided to make a cake. I was talking to Matt online and he said, "Make me a cake!" So, I made a german chocolate cake and went to Matt's. Our friend Sean was there, and I haven't seen Sean since we graduated. Sean was pretty much wasted by the time I got there. I drank 2 beers and then we ran out, so we all piled into Matt's Jetta (Matt hadn't been drinking yet) and we made a run to 7-11 to get some more. I bought a 24oz Bud Light. The boys bought 12 packs. I'm not a big drinker, so after 2 regular size beers and the JUMBO Bud Light I was feeling it, big time. I handed over my keys (because drinking and driving is NOT cool) and hung out.

We played some video game that Matt had (I lost, of course). Then we were messing around with Facebook and MySpace and watched Scary Movie and Love Actually. Then Matt and I decided to take silly pictures, which were SO fun! I need to get him to upload them so I can see them. We have the funniest picture where we're picking each others noses. Slightly, gross, yes, but really fun. Then we have a picture with our surprised faces on. Cute stuff. He went out with that girl yesterday, but he said it didn't go well. After all, he was home by like, 8:30. So...that couldn't have been good. Anyway, he was really flirty last night. We got into about a million tickle fights and battled to the death with a hackey sack. I totally tried to hit him in the balls with it and then he ran and takcled me onto his bed and attacked me until I almost peed my pants. Fun times. I sobered up and left around 5:00am. I slept until noon today and to be honest, I could still sleep some more.

Jessica is on her way over and we're going to plan our trip....we're thinking about a cruise.

0 comments: