10.10.2006

Rain rain, go away....

I re-read the post below and realized that it didn't make much sense. Therefore, let me explain:

When I want to make someone mad, I call them selfish. Nobody likes to be called selfish. So, apparently someone made me mad and I said they were selfish and then bragged to Jeromee about how I said they were selfish. So he tried it and apparently it works. Sweet.

I talked to Ryan last night. He's super nice. I think we're going out Saturday. Although, I'll be in Edmond Friday night for my class that only meets like 3 times the semester, so I might talk to him and see if Friday would be good. We'll see though. Friday is only like, 3 days away. I'm super super nervous.

Should be rainy today. *boo* I hate the rain. Especially when I have to walk in it on my way to class. Ick.

Tomorrow I'm subbing at Trails for the PE teacher. *Stop laughing* I'm totally the most unathletic person ever. This should be interesting...

I can't wait to come home and take a nap this afternoon. I'm SO tired. Enjoy your day!

0 comments: