10.29.2006

Sunday is Fun Day!

The internship turned out to be not what I expected. I think I'll stick to subbing for now. Although I did apply for a Marketing internship with the Blazers.

I went to OBA yesterday to watch Matt's band play. They placed 8th. I thought they did a fantastic job. I'm supposed to be receiving a massage from Mr. Matt today. He called me at 2 this morning. I was fast asleep, I woke up and talked to him for a while. It felt like I was on the phone for a really long time, but when I checked my phone this morning it was only 3 minutes. How crazy is that? I have no concept of time when I'm tired.

I'm in the mood to cook today. I might make my famous "sausage, peppers and onions". Yum-O!
I'm on the hunt for Orzo pasta. I saw Rachael Ray make some orzo and it looked amazing. If you find some, call me!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Hello Holly....do you think that quite possibly you talked to Matt for an hour and 3 minutes? I mean daylight savings time goes into affect at 2:00 am.....you silly girl! Glad you had a good time with Mr. Matt today...hope that massage was all it was supposed to be!

Hey, if you ever aren't subbing on a M, W or F, and want to go to lunch, give me a call. This girl is all about some lunch with a funny girl like you! : )

Have a happy Monday!