10.18.2006

i am here to live out loud



Tulsa was great. My dad had to work up there today, so I tagged along and drove the Equinox and we had a great time. We delivered a laminator at a preschool and then delivered some film at "Wee Ministries" Super cute! We stopped at this little mexican restaurant in Okmulgee for lunch. Yum yum! They had the BEST tamales!

Of course, a trip to Tulsa would not be complete without a stop by Scraphappy's. I loaded up! *See picture* Lots of nice treats from 7 Gypsies, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp and ATC Collections. I'm madly in love with the ATC collection paper pads from Memories In The Making. Just wonderful. They're these little pads of 40 papers about the size of your drivers license. They've got lots of cute vintage people in them. So wonderful. Ideas have been dancing through my head all afternoon! I'm also drooling over the 7 Gypsies 97% Certifiable Seal Stamps. The one I bought just has the blank lines so I can journal on them. SO wonderful. I can't wait to play with it!

Tomorrow is full of fun things! First, I'll be doing paperwork for my dad's business, then we're going to get the windows tinted on my Equinox and finally we're going to the Mustang football game tomorrow night against PC West. Busy day!

Jess is coming over tonight and we're going to see Man of The Year with Robin Williams. It looks pretty funny, so I hope it's good! Then we're probably going to get a few drinks.

I almost forgot! On Monday my dad and I went to the gun range and I learned how to shoot guns! So exciting and exhilerating! I was actually a really good shot. I'll post a picture of that too!
Wow! This was a long post! I'm off to be a carefree college student and enjoy my fally break!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter online de[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter dienst[b][/url]