9.28.2006

Happily Ever After


You know how when you're a teenager you love a certain band? For me, it was Hanson. I think it was the fact that they're from Oklahoma like me, or maybe it was just the fact that they're just down to earth guys. Anyway, I've been a Hanson fan since 1997. I've met them 3 times and been to a gazillion shows. They're awesome, very kind and willing to sign every last autograph and meet their fans. Taylor got married in 2002, Zac got married in June and Isaac is getting married Saturday. It wasn't that big of a deal when Taylor and Zac got married because there was always, "another one" that was single. But now...there aren't any more single ones....well, technically their little brother is single, but he's like 15 and dating a 15 year old is generally forwned upon, not to mention really creepy. Anyway, Isaac has always been my "favorite"....he's simple and kind of quiet, similar to me. Anyway, with that said, Congratulations Isaac and Nikki, hope you live happily ever after.

In honor of that, let me post my favorite picture. I worked at Frontier City from 2001 to 2005. Hanson came in 2004 and I got to be their personal assistant...SO FUN! Anyway, I could get people back to meet them, so my mom wanted to meet them and that's how this picture came about. Enjoy!

0 comments: