10.08.2006

If you can not be the poet; be the poem

Good morning my loyal readers...well, just Kim since she's the only that ever leaves comments.

Jessica and I went out last night. I called her around 10pm and wanted to go do something...ice cream cones, drinks, just something. She came over and we went to Chili's and got drinks and dessert. *yum* This was the first time they didn't check our ID's. I mean, we're both 21. But usually when I order a drink I always get carded. Maybe it's just a sign that we're getting older.

I talked to "him" last night while I was out with Jess. I sent a text message to him and about or 3 minutes later he called. We talked for 10-15 minutes. He's going to call me on Monday and "maybe we can hang out this week". *yay* SO exciting.

I'm watching "Jerry Maguire" right now. I love that movie. Especially that little boy....he's so darn cute!

0 comments: