10.25.2006

Internships...

Had an interview yesterday for a Marketing job...."Producer/Office Assistant" It went decent. I liked the company. Today was amazing though. I had an interview for an internship at a Sports and Entertainment Marketing Agency. It was awesome. The President of the company interviewed me and 2 guys at the same time. It went very well. He believes that the employees should be OUT in the field meeting people and making connections, which means not a lot of office time. I really liked that. I want to be OUT seeing how things work, and not be just stuck behind a desk. I should hear something back tonight between 7 and 8. So, please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Holly....fingers are still crossed for ya...fill me in girlie!

~Kim