10.16.2006

Lovely, you're always lovely.....

Some days Dr. Phil really gets on my last nerve, but today I actually like him. He did a show today about run away teens. Very interesting stuff.

Subbing was good today. I had a few naughty kids, but they were easily taken care of with a time out. There is nothing more humiliating for high school kids than a time out. Love that.

I went to Matt's house last night and played video games with him for a few hours. No alcohol for us this time, we both had to teach today, so we were responsible. I totally kicked his butt last night. We played some race car game and I wasted him. Life is good.

I've mentioned it before, but I love the OAR song, "Love and Memories" it's SUCH a good song!

I think I'll ask a few professors tomorrow where I go to look for a Marketing internship for the summer. Surely the school gets stuff like that and has internship positions for students. I want a fun fun internship where I can get excited about work. Yay!

0 comments: