3.01.2007

All Hail the Queen!

Happy March! Let me just tell you, that I love March 1st. I love writing the word March. I love the fact that it's the month that spring break is in and I love the fact that it means that spring is here! Also, today is my mom's birthday!

The math test ate my lunch. I was totally lost. GRRR.

I brought my mom lunch today for her birthday. My 11am class was cancelled so after lunch with my mom I ran to 7ML to pick up some yummy treats and say. I had to make an emergency trip to the dentist today. I've had really swollen puffy gums for the past week, they've been so sensitive and they're bleeding. NOT GOOD. My dentist asked me if I had been stressed out lately. Duh! I mean with stuff with the boyfriend, and tests/papers due at school, who isn't stressed? He said that when you're stressed, your immune system is weakened and that you're more prone to infections. So, I have a gum infection and he said it was really bad and that if I had waited another week to come in, my gums would have "died". It's so weird because they were all red and swollen, but right next to the tooth, they were white. Anyway, he said when your gums get all white, that means they're dying. Gross.

So, I'm on medication now and I have some special mouth rinse to use. He said that things should be all better in 3 to 4 days. I super hope so because it's yucky and it hurts. I *heart* my dentist. He's such a hottie.

While I was at 7ML, Corrine said I get to be a Queen! I can't tell you exactly what she's going to do with it, but it's going to be awesome, let me just say that.

Grey's is on tonight! Horray!

0 comments: