3.06.2007

a little of this....a little of that......

Still no word on my European History test. I did get my Oklahoma History article review back though. I got a 100 on it. He said that most people got B's and he only gave out "a handful" of A's. I'm so lucky to have got one....however I did work my butt off on that paper, so I think I deserved it.

I had lunch with Jessica today. I missed that girl! I haven't seen her in a week!

After school I ran by 7ML to drop off my layout for the kit. So many new and wonderful things came in! Anna Griffin, Melissa Francis and some others. It's all very botanical-y. Lots of fourishes and damasks. SO pretty! I can't wait to make something wonderful with it. I'm thinking the Anna Griffin line, which is pink, black and white, would look great in a window.

On my way home I got a phone call to substitute tomorrow for a band director. I've never subbed in a music class before. It should be interesting!

0 comments: