3.26.2007

Blah

It's Monday. I did nothing (once again). Tried to get a Dr's appt, they can't see me until next Wednesday. That doesn't do me much good now, does it? My mom also makde me an appointment with the allergy doctor for May 7th. Damn! I could die between now and then. Help a girl out...ya know?

The parents went to Outback with some friends tonight. I'm a jealous. I love Outback. Their house salad and garlic mashed potatoes...HELLO! Yum yum! In the mean time, I'll be making chicken taquitos. Well, heating them up anyway, they're from Sam's...gotta love that.

I'm subbing 9th grade English on Wednesday and middle school Per-Algebra on Friday. Gotta make some money!

I'm not looking forward to getting back to school tomorrow. Well, that's a lie. I'm excited about going back, I'm just not excited about waking up early. *Can ya blame me?*

0 comments: