3.22.2007

When will it be over?



Like I've mentioned on here numerous times, my spring break has sucked incredibly bad. I was really looking forward to today though, because my mom has the day off work and we were having a girls day and go shopping and get pedicures.


I went to Norman last night with Meaghan but I had to cut the night short becuase I had an allergic reaction to something. I came home and took some Benadryl and relaxed in bed. A few minutes later, my mom tells me that I need to clean my room. Keep in mind I took the Benadryl (about 30 minutes before) and it was beginning to make me tired. So, I wake up this morning at 7:45 and my mom says, "Since you didn't clean your room, you can't go today". SHE LEFT ME HERE! So, on top of my terrible spring break, the one day I was looking forward to, didn't happen.


Whitney called me around 11 and wanted to hang out, so we decided to meet for lunch at 1:30 and then go to Norman to visit the Fred Jones art museum and the Sam Noble museum of Natural History. We meet up for lunch and then she decides that she doesn't want to go to the museums. Go figure.


I come home around 3:00-ish from lunch with Whitney and my mom is back. At this point, I have nothing to say to her and I'm kinda sad/mad they she left me behind, so I went into my room, shut the door and decided to spend the rest of my Spring Break sleeping (it'll go by quicker that way). It's 6:00 now, and I woke up from my nap and went to get some water. I'm in the kitchen and my mom says, Do you want to see the stuff I got today? Hmmm, let me think about that for a second......no. Oh wait, why don't you show me all the cool things you got today while you left me behind.


Sorry for the paragraphs of bitching. I really did have a fun night in Norman yesterday. Meaghan and I power-walked on campus for about an hour. We roamed around a few buildings taking pictures and found some gorgeous flowers and took pictures by those. The flowers on campus are SO beautiful.


Tomorrow will be a better day. I'm working all day at the scrapbook store and we got in LOTS of new stuff from Daisy D's, and Heidi Swapp. I should be a very busy girl! I'll bring some things of my own to work on, I'm looking forward to it a bunch!

0 comments: