3.05.2007

Scandalous!

I did something shady. Borderline un-ethical, but we've all done it. I'm going to be as broad and general as I can be....my favorite band's CD doesn't drop here in the states until May, however, it dropped in Japan a few weeks ago and it's all over the internet. A friend sent me a link and I got to listen to it and it's so delicious! It's the best thing they've ever done.

I must listen to it now, while I take a hot bubble bath. It will be delightful, yes.

School tomorrow. That means I have to see him tomorrow. No bueno. I'm not in the mood to get into it with him again. Totally ruins my day when we fight.

I've kinda got my scedule planned for May intersession, summer school, August intersession and the fall semester. I just haev to hope and pray that none of the classes I want get filled up. I'd have to kick some ass then *ha ha*.

I need to drop my layout off at the store Tuesday. I'm so excited about making all of these kits! I also want to take 2 of the classes this month. They sound so yummy!

Toodles!

0 comments: