3.20.2007

Lots to do today.....

Well, hello there. :-)

For someone who did absolutely nothing yesterday, I was so exhausted. Why is that?

I must be more productive today. Should I wash my car? It's only going to rain.....I vote no. I might bring my mom lunch today. Maybe I'll run out to the mall and get some new spring clothes. It's been forever since I've gone shopping. Seriously....forever.

I'm taking a scrapbook class tonight! So excited about that. I totally just now remembered. *woo* I think tonight is the wall hanging....next week is the garland I think.

So, I still haven't gotten a message from this guy my sister wants to set me up with. He was online last night, but still, no message. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. I have too many things going on to worry about him.

Maggie and Susie are snuggled together in my bed. Those two are so stinkin cute.

Alright, I'm going to start getting ready...it's 9:30 already! Goodness!

0 comments: