3.09.2007

Your Illusion

Today was a much better day substituting wise. There's such a difference in maturity and behavior from middle school to high school. I'm subbing at the high school again on Monday and next Friday.

I can't wait for daylight saving time to get here!!! I'm ready for some sunshine in the evenings then I can scrapbook all evening. I've got some really pretty ideas floating through my head right now.

I'm looking forward to Spring Break, mostly so I can just "catch up" on sleep and my growling list of things to do. I'm not going anywhere this year. However, before I can have any fun, I have a Math project due, a quiz in Math, an Oklahoma History quiz, a map project due in European History an article review due in Oklahoma History and a test in Oklahoma History as well. I'm pretty sure you know what I'll be doing this weekend. Busy busy!

"you've got me wrapped up in your illusion"

0 comments: