8.25.2008

Weekend Events

Hope you had a great weekend. Brian and I spent the day together yesterday, I was in serious need of some time with him. I will say that the one complaint I have is that we only get to see each other once a week, sometimes twice a week if he happens to bring a patient into the ER. So, spending time together is definitely on my "to-do" list all the time.

So, Sunday.... we saw Pineapple Express. It was alright. It was your typical Seth Rogan 'lots of pot' funny movie. It had its funny parts, but you might want to just hold out and wait until it comes out on TV. It wasn't anything fantastic. Seeing it once is enough, so don't expect me to be buying it when it comes out on DVD.



After the movie we headedto Norman to play basketball with Brian's friend, James. I'm not very coordinated and I don't particularly enjoy basktball. We played for about 2 hours. I was hot, tired and sweaty. Gross.

Finally, we stopped at Wal-Mart, picked up some Smirnoff and went back to his place to relax and watch another movie (this time, I picked). I learned that he gives AMAZING back rubs, so I'll be taking advantage of that more often. *ha ha*

0 comments: