8.06.2008

New Layouts

*gasp* It's seriously been forever since I've had time to scrap. Well, with my 3 weeks off from school I've had a little bit of free time to do some scrappin and boy let me tell you, it has been SOOO nice! I've bought a new toy, the Fiskars scallop border punch. It is awesome.

First up, my most favorite picture of me and Brian. Black cardstock, pink scalloped paper, green HS flower, mini clock, and a "2" Twinkle Type letter. I plan on adding some journaling underneath the photo, just not sure what I want it to say yet.
Close up of the clock and the glittered "2".
I took a TON of pictures from my EMT class. This is from the day we dressed up in the moulage (fake wounds) and had to treat each other. Very fun times!
I'm loving the way I did the title at the bottom. Offset slightly with uppercase and lowercase letters and a few swirl rubons for decoration. Plus, did you notice the scallops? Yup, I'm officially obsessed.

Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my creative world lately. Let's just hope I get a few more days of creative-ness.

0 comments: