8.11.2008

Bitten by the Craftin' bug...

Had a tiny bit of free time this weekend, so I managed to make a few goodies. Tags, teal cardstock, Twinkle Type, Prima flowers and pom fringe make this banner super sweet. I plan on putting this on a ribbon, but for now, it's at home on my bulletin board. Notice those darling buttons? I had a few spare thumbtacks around here, so used Diamond Glaze to adhere them and they make the cutest push pins.


Another one of my layouts from the EMT class. I should explain the Mini Van Mafia to you. Since we were the only 4 girls in the class, we hung out a lot. We'd go out for lunch and we'd take Val's van. So, all the boys in class were piling into their trucks and the 4 of us would get in the van and go to lunch. So, we nicknamed ourselves the Mini Van Mafia.
No picture on this page yet, but it's one of my favs. I'm all about COLOR right now. Bright colors. Pink. Teal. Green. Black and White. Love love love.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Cute creations. You definitely still have your mojo girlie.

I am slowly getting back into scrapbooking...I love it, jsut finding the time.

~Kim