8.10.2008

Happy Sunday


No special occasion for the flowers, just saw a photo and thought they were bea-u-tiful.
Hope I can find some scrappin' time today. My little precious Maggie has been having seizures lately. 2:00am, 5:00am, 8:00am, and as recently as 1:45pm. Talked to my uncle who is a vet and he basically just said to keep her comfortable while she's seizing. We're taking her in tomorrow so see about getting her on some meds. She's such a cute little thing. It's so sad and scary to see her going through these violent episodes.
I'm still sick and unfortunately Brian is too. Poor thing. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon.
Also, this week, I'm hoping to hear back from the 2 ambulance services I applied at. I really really want to get a job working on a truck. We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Poor Maggie! That is so scary and sad. There is medication so hopefully they can control them and make them a bit easier on her little body. (((HUGS)))

I can't wait to see what you did Miss Scrap-Happy!

~Kim