8.05.2008

It's been 17 days and I'm still sick. I finally went to the doctor again yesterday. You know what? I tested positive for Mono. Yup. I'm sick. Boo! *hiss*

I immediately called Brian to inform him that he is now a carrier of mono. *giggles* Poor guy. As soon as I told him he said, "You know, I do have a scratchy throat and I feel mucous-y". Mucous-y - my new favorite word. Then we proceeded to have a 5 minute conversation on the color and consistency of mucous and what illness that can indicate. See? That's why I like him. You could only have that kind of conversation with someone else who works in the medical field. I don't think your lawyer/accountant/banker/engineer boyfriend would want to hear you talk about mucous. Ha ha ha.

I'm taking my EMT test on Thursday and I am SO excited for it. I'll find out Friday if I passed. I've taken about a million practice tests online and I am READY. Then, I'm going to apply for some EMS jobs around here. That's the plan anyway.

If I can ever get over this darn mono. Seriously. It's kicking my butt right now. Mono - 1 Holly - 0.

0 comments: