8.21.2008

Feelin' the Burn

Another day of workouts yesterday and today I can officially say that I am sore. I fought a good fight with the weight machine, but he won.

My pecs are sore. My biceps are sore. I hurt.

My aunt and uncle were in town yesterday and spent the night, but left early this morning. We had a nice time seeing them and they'll be here on their way back through next week. We ordered pizza ( a nice post-workout dinner, don't-cha think?) Then the ladies went to Hobby Lobby and back home to watch the Olympics.

I think Brian and I are playing basketball today and then maybe watching a movie. He's the BEST person to watch movies with. He's apartment hunting today with his friend Matt. So, maybe they'll find something good.

It's 12:42 and I'm just now crawling out of bed and functioning for the day. I should go get ready.

0 comments: