4.29.2008

Dead Week

Do they call it Dead Week becuase it's supposed to kill you? I hope not. The week before finals is called "Dead Week". It's supposed to be a time of little to no homework for students since we have finals looming over our heads....like a grey storm cloud on a sunny day.

But this week is anything but dead if you ask me. Had to lead a discussion over a book for my history class on Monday, quizzes, and my huge gigantic paper due on Friday. Dead? Pshhh, please.

So, in honor of this years' dead week, I'm living out loud...well sort of. I'm a jeans and tee shirt girl. But not this week. I'm dressing up and looking nice every day. Yes, you should be proud. My nails are usually painted with the french manicure polish, pink nail beds and white tips, but not this week. They are bubblegum pink. I need something to keep me upbeat, cheery and something that screams, summer is almost here!!! Then, after finals week, I'll go back to my plain french manicure polish. But this week, I just need some spunk, some motivation if you will.
Becuase to be honest, next week during finals, I'll be crawling out of bed and shuffling straight to class. So, get ready for sleepless nights, lots of caffeine, sharpened pencils, and all the glory that comes with being in college during finals week.

0 comments: