5.06.2008

Not your friend....

Hola mi amigas! Hope you had a splendid Cinco de Mayo yesterday. After my first final yesterday morning I met my great friend Jeromee for lunch at Tarahumara's for some yummy mexican food. Mmm, sour cream chicken enchiladas, double rice no beans.....perfect. Ironically, they also had drink specials, 2 tecates with lime and a margarita later I stumbled out of the restaurant and made it back to campus in time to take....ANOTHER FINAL. Not smart, Holly. Never in my life have I ever shown p to class with a buzz/mildly intoxicated. Well, there's a first time for everything right? I swear, that final was the longest one I had ever taken. 2 long essays (I filled 7 pages in my blue book) and it took me an hour and a half, plus on top of that I was the first person done in a class of 65 people. What was I thinking??!?! Moral of the story: during finals week, margaritas and tecates are NOT your friend....especially right before a test.



1 comments:

~Kim said...

Not happy about your decisions! : (

But I hope you did well on your finals yesterday and again tonight!! I knwo this has been a rough semester for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Just think, the fun starts this summer!!!

~Kim
your big sis/mom for the being.