4.12.2008

Saturday Pictures

It's Saturday! So, in honor of this glorious day I decided to upload some pictures.

See that? Look closer? Yup! No more nail biting! Arent' they fabulous? Yea, I'm quite proud...
P.S. - How about that pretty ring? It was my spring break present to myself. It's an aqua stone (my birthstone) surrounded by diamonds. So pretty.
My next great find is courtesy of my mom. She found that funky candle holder at a garage sale. Isn't it fab? I'm loving it, for sure!
My table in my room. Isn't that blue shutter great? I found it one say when Corrine and I went shopping at Rink Gallery. The apothecary jar is one of my favs and the glass balls have H's and W's on them. Perfect, don't you think?


2 comments:

~Kim said...

Holy cow Holly!! Your nails do look amazing! I am so proud of you for kicking that nasty habit!

Love that apothecary jar with the ping pong balls...so cute!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

omg...those balls are fab! I'd love to get some for my buddy Harm...?