4.27.2008

one man's junk...

Hi there. Hope you're having a great weekend. Jason and I work up early yesterday morning and hit a few garage sales and estate sales.

Isn't this silver server cute? I love the detailing on the rim. I bought the blue flower pin too. Gotta have a little bling!

Found these packs of note cards for 50 cents. Pretty, huh?


Buttons! Jason found this velvet box full of buttons for me! Price....$2.00!!!
Vintage alpahbet flash cards. I can't wait to play with these!

Finally, this is the desk I got from Corrine. I have it in the garage right now, I need to clean off my current desk before I bring this one in. Isn't is adorable? I fell in love with it. It's got this blue chippy paint underneath the black which looks really awesome. I'm especially fond of the crystal drawer pulls.

1 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Very very cool finds! Especially the Alphabet Cards! Totally worth getting up early for, I think :-).