4.25.2008

TGIF!!

Finally Friday! Yay! This week flew by!

I babysat for a nurse I work with yesterday. She has 3 kids ALL under the age of five. Yea...what the hell was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't! The 8 month old cried non-stop the entire time. So basically next time I say that I want 3 kids, slap me. No really, slap me. Do it!

School was good today. My spanish teacher's wife finally had her baby. So...now we're waiting to see what they named him. One of the grad students said they named him something weird.

Date tonight with Jason! I think we might watch movies and then in the morning we're going antiquing and hitting some estate sales. How did I get lucky enough to find a guy who likes o go antiquing?! Seriously! Lucky me!

Better go get ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and the EMT thingy! Good luck with everything!! Have fun on your date and Happy fleamarketing!! Shall I give you my list!!lol
Take care!
Joy~

Tell Sassy we miss her and her blog!!!

~Kim said...

Hope you had a great weekend....I'm sure you did!

I bet you found some great treasures!

~Kim