4.11.2008

Spring

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but it's that time of year...you know...finals, papers coming up, tests, etc.

Lots of new stuff happening in my world. Let's see here. First, I stopped biting my nails, that's a serious accomplishment. I've been a nail biter for 23 years and I fianlly kicked the habit. Yay!

Something really exciting....I'm getting my EMT license. I went on a ride along last week with our paramedics at the hospital and wow. Seriously. I fell in love with it. Sirens. Lights. Driving fast to rescue someone. Very cool/intense feeling. I start May 13th, so get prepared for some cool stuff. I'm doing another ride along tomorrow and I can't wait!!

School is going good I suppose. I'm burned out and ready to be done (which always happens this time of year). I'm still struggling in Spanish, but there really isn't a lot I can do to change that.

I'm still looking for some free time, so if you come across any, please send it my way. I'm dying to create. Anyone know of a good swap/secret-sister thing going on? I need an excuse to play!!!

XOXO

0 comments: