12.11.2007

Snow Day

....well...kinda.

Finals week is here finally! Wow. Where has the semester gone? Seriously. I remember just starting class this fall and now it's OVER! Woo hoo! Party time!

We've also been hit with a winter storm (I'm not gonna lie, I secretly wanted finals week to be cancelled) but OU only closed yesterday when I had NO finals. Why, why, why couldn't OU be closed today? I've got 2 finals today, Human Geography at 8:00am and Western Civ at 10:30. Boo. No fun.

We lost power from 3:00 to about 9:15 last night. We had lots of candles and the fireplace going so it wasn't too bad. But you don't realize how much you rely on electricity. We played 2 games of scrabble (I'm a horrible scrabble player) and made some Jiffy Pop on our gas stove. Mmm, Jiffy Pop is SO yummy!

Okay, off to school. Say a little prayer for me.

1 comments:

suzi finer said...

fingers crossed (lovin' the tree!)