12.21.2007

Birthday Blessings

Thank you so much to all of my fantastic friends who came to my 1st birthday party last night. I had such a good time with everyone. Some came for dinner and cupcakes, while other brave souls came on the birthday bar hop (ha ha) and helped me on my mission to collect as many free birthday shirts from various campus corner eateries and pubs. (The Mont, Brothers, O'Connell's, 747, Louie's, Logans, just to name a few!)

Party #2 will be tonight, my REAL birthday and should be equally as fun!

Pictures will be posted soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Holly... Happy birthday! I'm an Oklahoma Holly too. Hope you have a great day! Wow, 23. I'm 20-14 myself ;)

www.hollydoodledesigns.com

Anonymous said...

lol... Holly... we've actually met before, I thought it was odd to find ANOTHER Holly blogger in OK! I just didn't recognize your new snazzy blog look! Looks great, and once agan, Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

audit altitudinal determine qkwez pharmsci situations spendingthis west minuscule basantlal tone
lolikneri havaqatsu