12.25.2007

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was spent at home, just the 4 of us (although my cousin Jacob stopped by for a few hours).

What topped my Christmas list this year? A KitchenAid Artisan mixer, a GPS for my car, kitchen stuff, a new paper trimmer, DVD's (Hairspray, Super Bad, The Holiday) clothes, sheets for my bed, new cookie sheets and baking stuff, Clinique makeup, and a garage door opener. I know a garage door opener sounds weird, but trust me, it sucks really bad when it's pouring down rain and you have to get out of the car to type the code in the keypad, then run back to the car and drive in.

We did a non-traditional Christmas meal today. We were turkeyed and hammed out from Thanksgiving, so we did a brisket, scallopped potatoes, squash casserole, and I made my wonderful sweet glazed carrots, plus my mom made rolls. Yum-O!

I'm looking forward to staying home tomorrow and "recovering" after another exciting Christmas. I'm working in the ER tomorrow night, so I'll need a good, long nap tomorrow before I go in.

Be Merry!

0 comments: