12.09.2007

Sassy Little Punk

Whew. Work was the BEST last night. Seriously. I had a noon-midnight shift and it was a total cupcake shift. We never had more than 5 patients at a time and we got ALL of the easy cases. I only admitted 2 people. Brilliant. Love it! Plus, I got to work with a really fun doctor. He's seriously as cute as a button and we do crossword puzzles together. Ahh, good times. He called me a "Sassy Little Punk". I'm flattered that I have a nickname. Last night was also our ER Christmas party. The party was at StepBrothers in Norman, but since some of us had to work we didn't all get to go, but we had the BEST mexican food catered and it was de-lish!

I'm pretty much iced in today. Perfect day to create some "stuff" today, don't ya think? I've got so many Christmas ideas rushing through my head, but now I just need to DO them. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that today.

Gotta go stay warm!

0 comments: