12.23.2007

Running Out Of Time!

2 days left! Oh my!! I still have so much to do! This is what I get for waiting until the very last minute! Grrr! I got a few things for my sister yesterday, so today I need to pick up a few more things for my mom and my dad. Geez! I'm running around in panic mode!

My date last night was great. He's a really fun guy. We had a few drinks and then went to his place and made dinner and watched a few movies. (He can cook!)

Have I mentioned that I hate wrapping presents? Because I do. I hate hate hate it. Yucky, no fun! But this year, I'm determined to have the prettiest presents under the tree be from me, so I should get going.

Take care!

XOXO

2 comments:

~Kim said...

I'll wrap your presents for ya! Bring them over.

~Kim

suzi finer said...

Happy Holidays to you!
Love.