12.22.2007

Just a Few Things....

As I was looking at my blog, I realized I haven't posted any pictures in FOREVER. I can explain! I got a new laptop and I haven't moved all my stuff over, so I only have a small sampling of my stuff. I decided to go ahead and post some pictures of things I've made this year, some have been posted on here already this year, some are new, but either way, I just needed to have some visual stimulation on here. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my printer hooked up with this laptop....grrr!

Using the "Love, Elsie" Lola line - perfect for my trip to Vegas! This is one of my favorite layouts. It's so bright and cheerful. Love it!


My dad (second from the right) and his brothers. We call these their "Waldo" shirts.

What a find! After taking Kim Hayne's Vintage window class last year, I was on a mission to find more vintage windows. This year I made one for Meaghan's sister, Julie and made another one for my Aunt Lauri. I still have the two with the arches on top and the big one with 8 windows.

My window from Kim Hayne's class. I think it's my favorite thing I've EVER made. I have it hanging in my room and I get comments on it all the time when people come over.

Me. I cropped the rest of the fam out of this, everyone seemed to be doing their own thing and I'm the only one looking at the camera. *go figure!* This was taken a few weeks ago behind our house down by the creek. My mom, sister and I all have on our OU hoodies (since we go/went to school there) and my dad has on a Nebraska sweatshirt. I'll see if I can get more pictures moved over today and maybe I can post some more of the family pictures.


I have so many more pictures to post that I've been promising! Pictures from my birthday, pictures of a few of my birthday treats, my charming new purse, and I want to take a few holiday shots from around my house.

I'm shopping with Corrine today and I have another date tonight, so I better run!

0 comments: