12.08.2007

If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain....

Summer time! Please come back! I'd love nothing more than warm nights and a pina colada or strawberry daiquiri in each hand while I bask in the sunshine on the patio. But for now, I'll settle for frost on the windshield in the mornings and a latte in my hands while I cuddle with someone special.

Where did yesterday go? Seriously. I worked Thursday in the ER and I slept all day yesterday. Around 7 I went to Wes' and we fell asleep watching "A Lot Like Love" with Amanda Peet and Ashton Kutcher. We love that movie.

I'm running a few errands with my mom today and then I'm working again tonight.

(Kim Walker, you need to call me!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.