12.22.2007

10 Things About Me...

Someone sent me one of those MySpace surveys, but since most of you don't have MySpace, I thought I would repost it over here.

So here goes, ten things about me.....

  • When I'm expecting a phone call or a text message I will carry my phone around and check it a million times. I'm a total spaz. I can't just be patient and wait.
  • If I like a song, I can listen to it a gazillion times in a row. Right now I'm listening to "Snow Hey Oh" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
  • I only like the pink and the red Starburst candy.
  • I'm 23, and I still eat fruit snacks.
  • I love old buttons, lace, trim
  • I can't say no to an estate sale.
  • I make lists. I'm an obsessive list maker.
  • I can not eat canned fruit.
  • The iPod at The Paper Crown has a lot of Rod Stewart and Paul Simon songs on it. So, after working there for almost a year, Rod Stewart makes me want to rip my ears off.
  • I love things that smell "old". You know what I'm talking about! Old books, anything vintage, that old attic smell.

Well, there ya go. Ten things (some of you) didn't know about me.

0 comments: