12.06.2007

Cold day!

What a slacker I've become. Seriously. What's up with me? Blame it on finals, Dead Week, and lots of calls from the ER asking me to come in, plus a few dates here and there.

Work is still good. I acutally have to work tonight from 7p-7a and I'm praying for a decent shift. Just enough to stay busy, but not feel overwhelmed. As always, I'll be bringing a few magazines and study guides to keep myself entertained in the event that we're not so busy.

Today is my last day of Geography Lab. I'll miss my TA, he's this really cool Indian guy named Muhammed. I thought he hated me at the beginning of the semester, but we've actually gotten to be good friends. Plus, my lab group in Geography is pretty great too. We go to lunch together every Thursday, so I'm definitely going to miss them.

Finals are next week and I'm attempting to mentally prepare for them. I've got 2 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday and 1 on Friday. Wish me luck and semd some prayers my way, pretty please.

Hmm, what else? My birthday is 2 weeks from tomorrow! Wow. 23. I feel really old, even though I know 23 is young, but that means I've been out of high school for 5 years!!! WOW. Seems like just yesterday I was a senior counting down the days until graduation. *sigh*

More later...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you've been out of high school for 16 years, I'll let you talk about being old...:)
Cheri'