10.22.2007

*yawn* Morning....

Brrr. Wow. We're experiencing quite a cold front today. Brr! It's not even supposed to get up to 50 degrees today. Brr! I can't handle this cold. My hands are dry....noooooo!!! Brrrrrr!!!

Work yesterday was out of control. We were SO busy! The ER waiting room was overflowing with sick, coughing people with lots of germs and cooties. *whew* I am so glad I don't deal directly with the patients. YUCK! I have to work this afternoon from 3-5 for disaster training. I have to get it done before the end of the year...and they're doing a training today. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm getting paid to do it, so I'll quit whining about it now.

I'm hungry. I was running late today and I didn't have time to grab a fiber bar. So, now I'm hungry. I should keep a fiber bar in my car for emergencies such as this. *sigh* Once again, sorry for whining.

0 comments: