10.18.2007

Thursday Ramblings

Hi there.

How's your Thursday? I'm loving this cooler weather. So nice! It's chilly in the morning and nice in the afternoons, simply delightful if you ask me.

So, I've got one person interested in a book swap. She suggested the cutest theme...it's a Vintage White Winter Wonderland Glittery Shabby Christmas. I need to get at least 2 more people and figure out the details and then we'll go ahead with it. I was thinking that everyone would get a book so each person would make 4 identical pages....sound good? Like I said, we'll work out details later.

Speaking of things I need to do....I still need to put my lampshade together from Corrine's 8 Shades of Friendship swap. It's been at least a month and I haven't even begun yet. Shame on me.

I've been doing lots of research lately on marriage and relationships in the 18th and 19th century for my Western Civilization class. Pretty interesting stuff....I'm just in the "information gathering" stage right now....pretty soon it will be the "paper writing" stage. Yikes!

Has anyone every painted a bulletin board? I have one and I started painting it tonight, Right now it looks not so good, but I'm thinking that with a few more coats of white paint it'll be decent looking. I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out. I'll definitely be posting pictures soon.

I've got another 2 hour break tomorrow between classes, so expect another update then while I'm listening to Glenn Beck streaming online. Sweetness.

My aunt and uncle are coming up tomorrow night and spending Saturday with us, we'll be watching the OU/Iowa State football game and you know I'll be cheering for my Sooners. At the age of 32, my uncle went to college and he went to Iowa State for his Vet school. He's now a kick ass veterinarian in Texas and LOVES it. Goes to show ya, you're never too old to do something if you set your mind to it.

I'm looking for a really inspiring quote to put in a frame....suggestions?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get in on a future swap...too busy right now to commit.
Sounds fab.
love.