10.30.2007

Oh Happy Day!

I'm baaa-ck! I didn't really go anywhere, but I've been busy this past week! I worked in the ER almost every evening last week, had family in town, school, advisement, enrollment, blah, blah.

But I'm back now so that's all that counts, right? I'm working at The Paper Crown every afternoon this week and *gasp* I'm teaching a class! It's a layout class. You'll complete 6 12x12 layouts using some of the yummiest paper. It's been a while since I've done a class...I hope I've still got it.

On another note, today is my parent's anniversary! So, happy anniversary Mom & Dad!!! This is an old picture from last Christmas, but it's my favorite picture of the two of them. They've been married 26 or 27 years....I can't remember. Aren't they so stinkin cute?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are back! I love the new look! Your parents are soo cute! How is Corrine doing? Take care..have fun teaching, wish I could be there!