10.13.2007

So blessed

Hello friends. I hope your Saturday is simply delicious. Mine has been pretty great, I've been working at the store all day and scrapping. *sigh* It so wonderful to be able to think about nothing but paper, buttons, adhevsives, and ribbon all day and just create. I love getting lost in the process of creating and being able to forget about school, the break up, and other stressers in my life. ART thearpy is the best!

This past week I've realied how truly blessed I am. I've got amazing friends and family who care about me. I've got classmates who help me with notes and assignments when it's just too hard to make it to school and professors who make special accommodations for you when you're having a rough day. And most importantly, I've got co-workers "sistas" who lent me a shoulder to cry on when I needed them the most. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Okay, I'm off to get a few things done around here and watch my Sooners!

0 comments: