10.17.2007

Gotta love wireless....

I love wireless internet on campus. It's seriously the best thing ever. I have a 2 hour break between classes (usually it's just 1 hour, but today my Human Geography professor is in Canada, so we don't have class) So, I'm sitting here listening to Glenn Beck and blogging....does it get any better than this? I think not. What would I do without my internet? I'm so glad we have wireless, that way I can look for some creative inspiration for two whole hours!!! I need to find a cute idea for a class to teach in November.

I put out the new stuff at the Paper Crown yesterday. It's SO yummy! I love it all. Doodlebug, Junkitz, Autumn Leaves, Daisy D's....*sigh* It's so delightful. I can't wait to see what I can come up with for a class.

I'm also really thinking about doing a round robin book. Anyone else interested in this? We'd have to come up with a theme, or something, but I've never done one, but I saw my friend Kim's book she did and it's pretty great. Any takers? Just email me or leave a comment....

Okay, I'm off to go blog hoppin' for some inspiration. Toodles!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in Miss Holly! How 'bout a Vintage White Winter Wonderland Glittery Shabby Christmas! Or Fairyland! Stop me now! Just some ideas for you! Let me know! I have never done one either!