10.03.2007

Guess Who


Guess who I'm going to see tonight? Hanson!!! I've loved them since I was 13, they were my first ever "band crush". I've seen them play live more times than I can remember, and every time I leave a show, I seem to love them more. It's been about 2 years since I saw them last and I can't wait for the show tonight. My friend Kara and I met at a Hanson concert and became fast friends. We go to every concert together. So, when I get done with class this afternoon, we're heading to Tulsa!

Expect pictures, a review and maybe a video clip tomorrow!

**EDITED 4:20pm** Bad news, the concert has been cancelled "due to an illness". *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

2 comments:

~Kim said...

Are you kidding me?? CANCELLED? How can they possibly play with your emotions like that? GEEZ....the nerve of them.

Maybe next time chica!

~Kim

~Kim said...

I just read on the AOL news that it's Isaac that's sick...like really sick...as in IN THE HOSPITAL SICK! It's not officially from his publicist, but supposedly he has a pulmonary embolism!! That is scary and could be deadly if it's not treated!

Hope you had fun antiquing today. I am going to go to that one you told me about those windows...I may just have to get myself one or two....HA! I haven't even finished my 1st one!

~Kim