10.14.2007

What a weekend!

How about those Sooners? It was a pretty great game, don't ya think? I'm not gonna lie, when Mizzou was ahead 24-23 I was a bit nervous, but they pulled through and dominated yet again.

I tried to keep myself busy this weekend. Saturday was great since I worked at the store and then watched the football game. Today was harder. I ran a few errands with my mom and then I came home and cleaned my room. I'm re-deocrating in a shabby chic style. I talked to my mom and she's making me a curtain (valance?!). Not too sure what that is, window treatments are *so* not my thing. I'm hunting for a little table to use as a desk, something simple, I don't care if it has a drawer or not. Right now I have a decent sized desk (no drawers) but it holds so much stuff that I have so much junk on it now. I need to clean it up and simplify.

My aunt and uncle are coming up on Saturday. They're headed to South Dakota and Iowa to see family, so they're stopping by to spend the night and watch the OU and Nebraska football games. I'm so excited to see them. They're fab.

Off to bed....I've got class at 8:30 and then I'm working at the store from 3-6, come see me.

0 comments: