10.31.2007

Happy Haunting!

Don't you just looooove Halloween? Seriously, I do! I loved it as a kid, I always had the BEST costumes becuase my mom is an amazing seamstress. Let's see, I was a clown, a tube of toothpaste (I won every costume contest that year) I was a doctor, Pocahantis, a princess, a 50's girl. SO much fun dressing up for a night!

Now that I'm older I still love Halloween and I love passing out cnady and seeing all the kiddos in their darling little costumes. Skunks, Princesses, Woody, Snow White, Tinkerbell, and a Monkey just to name a few that I know will be visiting my house this year. I plan on taking pictures of them all!

I could really go for a pumpkin cookie right about now and a mug of cider. Yum!

Keeping with the holiday theme, I changed my blog around. I found the picture of the 3 darling pumpkins of Flicker and I forgot who it belonged to, so if it's yours, I'm sorry! Email me and I'll give you all the credit. I'm madly in love with white pumpkins this year! There's just something about them that I'm loving!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

I love your new picture!!! So cute...and so festive. However the bright orange background about burns my eyes. WHAT were you thinking? I thought you were a Sooner...is there something you are trying to tell? : )

Just kidding, it's only for a day right? Cause you know today is the only day that people should wear orange and black together!

~Kim