9.02.2007

What not to wear....and a few other things...

Surely you've all seen that show on TLC, What Not To Wear, with Stacey and Clinton, right? Okay, well, I saw this and just had to capture it. (Let me just say that I felt extremely awkward taking a picture of some girls' backside, but for the sake of fashion, it had to be done). LOOK AT THIS! This is SO completely wrong. Can you say "muffin top"? Lordy! Tight jeans and a baby doll shirt is NOT cool.


This is the hallway in the Sarkeys Energy Building at OU. The rafters in the ceiling are exposed which gives this building a really cool feel. I'm liking it a lot. I think it might be my favorite building on campus.

Me and my friend Drew. This was right before our first test in Art History. Do you like our scared/excited picture.

Finally, I had to take a picture of the crimson and cream waving over Norman. The game was great last night. A total Sooner domination. Boomer Sooner baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're mean.

~Kim said...

YUCK! You have to wonder if people don't have mirrors in their house or what the deal is....because that is unacceptable.

Love the Crimson and Cream flying high over Soonerland!

~Kim