9.15.2007

One tired girl...

Whew! I am one tired girl. I worked last night from 7p-7a and I have to be back at 7p tonight until 7a tomorrow. THEN, 10a-10p tomorrow night. Yup, that's right, I'll have a 3 hour "resting period". Seriously....is 3 hours even enough to rest on? I'm thinking not. But on a happier note, I get to work at The Paper Crown on Monday afternoon from 3-6, so come see me.

Alright, I'm fixing to head in....think happy thoughts for me and pray that I don't get any crazy patients tonight.

XOXO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEWW!!!! I remember those days! I had one job that was from 7am-3pm, then I went directly across the street to my second job from 3p-9pm! Hated the first job...loved the 2nd! Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hey...re: the cupcakes...that iis a Great idea..for the man!! I love that cupcake website! Let me know what happens!!! Smiles....

Anonymous said...

aching to visit that paper crown! totally linking you up.
love.