9.11.2007

If all the cool kids had glasses.....

Teresa McFayden


Donna Downey
Ali Edwards

Then wouldn't you want them too?

Well! Here they are in all of their Christian Dior glory. Aren't they presh!? I l-o-v-e them. I feel smarter just wearing them. *ha ha*

I just got back from Norman. I went to see a few friends and then tonight I made Josh heart shaped chocolate chip cookies. (he loved them, in case you were wondering)

Off to study for art history test. I'll be posting some more picture of my favorite people with glasses, so keep your eyes open for that.

2 comments:

~Kim said...

Those glasses are going to make you so much smarter!! You are bound for straight A's this semester.

So glad the cookies turned out....you are quite the Martha Stewart!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! I have a pair of Ralph's myself! Ohhhh! I remember the days of heart shaped cookies! Next you'll have to feed the boy some good ole chicken parmesan!! That's what got me my husband!:)Love hearing about you and your man!