9.28.2007

'Junkin

As promised, here are pictures from my latest "treasure hunt". I think this was my most successful treasure hunt ever. I found so much good stuff!

Old BINGO cards, an old photo of a pretty lady, a postcard, vintage 'Get Well Soon' and 'Thank You' cards, mini glass Christmas bulbs, The Old Woman in a Shoe ad.
I got a box of old cards, and look at this amazing book, "A Yankee's Advernure in South Africa". I'm madly in love with the book cover. SO cool. We looked inside and it was published in 1897. Sweet!
Possibly my most favorite find of the day....vintage paper dolls! Aren't they cute? I already know what I'm going to do with them! I think the one in the green is my favorite, followed by the one in the pink. I just love her facial expression!
More of my paper doll friends....
The entire paper doll family.

I finally have a weekend off where I'm doing nothing! I suppose I'll take full advantage of it and make some stuff. It's been forever since I've had time to scrapbook. I've got 3 bags full of scrappin' goodies and treats that I haven't even put away yet. Hopefully, I'll have time to get some stuff done this weekend.

I'm also waiting on a few things to get here that I ordered online. I ordered a bag of Etsy and it's SO pretty. I'm hoping it arrives today! Also, I accidentally washed my cell phone in my pants pocket, so I've been without a cell phone since Tuesday. (Yea, it sucks big time) We ordered a new one on Wednesday and with $20 in shipping, it better get here soon. Goodbye my amazing Red Razr!! It's only been 3 days since you "died" but I miss you more and more each day. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Yankee book: to die for! Yes, the dolls are fab too; great day!
love.

~Kim said...

Awesome little ginds...that sucks about your phone though...I don't know what you will do without your little red Razor!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

I love those paper dolls, great find. Thank your for sharing your pictures. I just read your bio, wow you are busy! Oh to work at The Paper Crown!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry about your phone. Loved your junkin' finds especially those fab paper dolls...man how come I never find things like that, ;-)